For snowshoeing, ski touring, or winter hiking across the backcountry’s closely stacked, complex contour lines, nothing will support you like MSR’s Deploy TR-2 poles. These two-section poles utilize our rock-solid, no-slip SureLock System and come equipped with our revolutionary Trigger Release, which enables one-handed adjustments for quickly changing length to match terrain. Breakaway, glove-adjustable straps and ergonomic, dual-density grips ensure comfort and control.
Comes with MSR Snow Basket. MSR Powder Basket sold separately.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: Glove-friendly, one-handed adjustment system provides the fastest, easiest response for matching pole length to terrain.
- SureLock System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of no-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Shafts are built of light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and will force-release if pole gets lodged during a fall.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.