For warranty products or repairs, please follow these easy steps:
Get Your Return Authorization Number
*Please note that our Repair Facility has currently shut-down in preparation for a move. Please expect extended delays as we get ourselves back up and running.*
To start the repair/return process online, simply register or log in to your account on the Cascade Designs website to create a Return Authorization Number. Place this number along with your name and the return address on the outside of the package used to ship the item to our service center.
- Please include in the package a note with your product’s serial number, a short description of the problem, your name, shipping address and daytime phone number.
- Please clean your product before mailing it – your repair tech will thank you.
- We recommend using a carrier that offers tracking and insurance (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.)
Therm-a-Rest Service Center
M - F, 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
130 South Dakota Street
Seattle, WA 98134 U.S.A.
Allow 4-6 weeks for your gear to be processed, repaired and returned. If you have any questions about the status of your repair/return, please contact us with your Return Authorization Number for easy tracking.
Therm-a-Rest® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Therm-a-Rest takes pride in offering the highest-quality outdoor sleep gear, and we stand behind everything we make. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products, except electronic devices which have a 2-year Limited Warranty.
- Your mattress, sleeping bag or other Therm-a-Rest product is warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship. Electronic devices are warrantied for 2 years; all other products are warrantied for the life of the product.
- Should your Therm-a-Rest product be found defective under this warranty, Cascade Designs, at its option, will repair or replace it. Mattresses older than two years from the date of manufacture may be replaced with a cosmetically irregular mattress.
- Normal wear, puncture, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse or taking apart of the product is not covered. If your Therm-a-Rest product has repairable damage or wear not covered by your warranty, Therm-a-Rest will complete the repairs for a reasonable fee.
- Cascade Designs will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply.
- Shipping charges to an Authorized Repair Center for a damaged product are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping charges for the repaired product will be covered.
Mattress Owner’s Manual & Warranty
Available in English and French:
Select your language:
For our new line of sleeping bags only, Therm-a-Rest also offers a separate Better Sleep Guarantee. Return your clean, undamaged bag or blanket to the place of purchase within 90 days and receive a full refund—no questions asked.