NewNew for 2014: Simply put, if you’re still using a sleeping bag in warm weather and roadside camping destinations, the Vela Down Blanket will up your comfort game. It brings an unprecedented amount of comfort to any fair-weather camping experience. Along with the exceptional comfort of 650-fill down, you’ll enjoy the freedom to move and easily regulate your temperature as you like, all night long.
- Sleep Securely: Blanket Construction offers freedom of movement and easy temperature regulation.
- Sleep Warm: Draft tubes and elasticized foot box create a seal around your mattress that keeps drafts at bay.
- Versatile: Included Loop Kit and side snaps allow attachment to most mattresses, coupling with another Therm-a-Rest® blanket, or even as an extra layer over our sleeping bags to boost warmth.
- Carry Less: Lightweight and compressible 650-fill down insulation.
Box-Baffled Construction, 650-Fill Down, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell, 50D Polyester Lining, Full-Length Draft Tubes, Elasticized Footbox. Loop Kit, Compartmental Storage/Stuff Sack Included.
Vela (Latin for the sails of a ship) is a constellation in the southern sky. It is sometimes mistaken for the Southern Cross.
- Therm-a-Rest® blankets are lighter and more packable than most conventional sleeping bags of similar ratings and offer better freedom of movement and temperature regulation in mild weather.
- Lightweight 650 fill down provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A soft, 20D nylon lining adds next-to-skin comfort and a 20D ripstop nylon shell balances light weight and durability, and is DWR-treated for maximum water and stain resistance.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.