The Saros sleeping bag is the perfect choice for backcountry trips that start with a shaky forecast. EraLoft synthetic insulation offers warmth and weather resistance that's ideal for backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather and temperatures down to 20F (-7C). A direct connection to your mattress, created with SynergyLink Connectors, ensures you stay warm and comfortable all night long.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for efficient warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort design gives you room to move where you need it, without creating too much space to heat efficiently.
- All-Weather Warmth: Proprietary eraLoft synthetic insulation is light, compressible and performs in wet conditions.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Saros is a period of time used to predict an eclipse of the sun or moon.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Saros features box-baffled and shingled insulation on the top and sides to trap rising heat, with a fabric-only bottom. This Zoned Insulation works with your mattress to provide maximum insulation, while eliminating extra fill that is typically compressed, adding little insulation value.
- Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are designed with extra room in the torso to allow your shoulders, elbows and hips to move freely. At the head and foot the fit is closer, keeping you warm while decreasing overall weight.
- EraLoft is a proprietary blend of three synthetic fibers that provides superior warmth, loft and durability. Short, soft fibers trap warmth, long fibers create loft and medium-length fibers provide structure and water resistance.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.