Alpinists and thru-hikers reduce weight and maximize performance with a system approach to insulation. The Navis sleeping bag is designed specifically for backcountry ounce counters who want to save weight by wearing their insulated jacket at night. Sewn-through construction in the upper half of the bag layers easily over a belay parka or a lightweight pullover. The Navis sleeping bag performs in a wide range of temperatures, from 25F to 45F (-4C to 7C), depending on the jacket it's combined with.
- System-Oriented: Hybrid Construction works with your insulated jacket to reduce overall weight and bulk.
- Secure Attachment: SynergyLink Connectors provide more benefit from your mattress.
- Versatile: Combine the Navis with any insulated jacket for a Variable Temperature Rating.
- Carry Less: Lightweight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Argo Navis, the Argonaut's ship, was the largest constellation in the night sky.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Navis partners with your insulated jacket – lightweight, sewn-through construction in the upper half of the bag layers easily, while full baffles keep you warm from the waist down. Fill is eliminated in the bottom, where your mattress provides insulation. A baffled opening seals out drafts throughout the night.
- The Navis can perform in a variety of conditions, from 25F to 45F (-4C to 7C) depending on the insulated jacket used. A lightweight pullover or down sweater is ideal for summer conditions, and a fully-baffled belay parka allows the Navis to perform in sub-freezing alpine conditions.
- Lightweight 750+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance and durable water-repellant (DWR) protection.
Made in China