NewNew for 2014: The Mira women’s down sleeping bag is the all-around winner for ultralight three-season backcountry adventures. Its three-season temperature rating hits the sweet spot for keeping you warm on everything from low elevation thru-hikes to high alpine traverses. A women’s-specific cut minimizes excess space and key features like our Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer, ultralight and compressible 750+ fill goose down, reflective ThermaCapture™ lining and mattress integration assure you’ll stay warmer, sleep better and go farther with less to carry.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for lightweight warmth, and ThermaCapture Technology amplifies warmth without added weight or bulk.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
- Carry Less: Ultralight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
ThermaCapture™ Radiant Heat Technology, Sculptured Hood w/ Draft Collar, Snag-Free Zipper w/ Full-length Draft Tube, Stash Pocket, Trapezoidal Footbox with Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer, Compartmental Storage/Stuff Sack included.
Mira is a red giant star, estimated to be 200-400 light years away in the constellation Cetus.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink™ Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Mira™ women’s sleeping bag features concentrated, box-baffled down on the top and foot area to capture rising heat. A small amount of insulation in the bottom of the bag saves weight and prevents drafts, while your mattress provides full insulation from the ground.
- This unique reflective lining captures your body’s radiant heat and reflects it back into your sleeping bag, adding up to five degrees of additional warmth without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation.
- Therm-a-Rest® women’s sleeping bags are designed to follow the contours of your body, with extra volume in the hips and proportionately less in the shoulders, legs and length.
- Ultralight 750+ fill goose down provides optimal warmth and compressibility for the backcountry. A 30D ripstop nylon shell balances light weight and durability, and is DWR-treated for maximum water and stain resistance.
- Cold feet? No problem. Just slide them into this cozy, insulated oasis found in the footbox of every Therm-a-Rest women’s sleeping bag.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.