NewNew for 2014: Sometimes getting wet is just part of the journey. Whether it’s kayak touring the Queen Charlottes, or rolling the dice in fickle Patagonia, the Capella sleeping bag’s synthetic eraLoft™ insulation provides added peace of mind in wet climates. In addition to our unique, heat-amplifying ThermaCapture™ lining, our women’s feature set combines SynergyLink™ mattress integration and our exclusive Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer for the best night’s rest.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most for lightweight warmth, and ThermaCapture Technology amplifies warmth without added weight or bulk.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
- All-Weather Warmth: Proprietary eraLoft™, synthetic insulation is light, compressible and retains warmth in wet conditions.
ThermaCapture™ Radiant Heat Technology, Sculptured Hood, Draft Collar, Snag-Free Zipper w/ Full-length Draft Tube, Stash Pocket, Trapezoidal Footbox with Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer, Compartmental Storage/Stuff Sack included.
Capella is the brightest star in the constellation Auriga and the sixth brightest star in the night sky. Its light actually comes from two separate stars.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink™ Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Capella™ sleeping bag features concentrated, box-baffled down on the top and foot area to capture rising heat. A small amount of insulation in the bottom of the bag saves weight and prevents drafts, while your mattress provides full insulation from the ground.
- This unique reflective lining captures your body’s radiant heat and reflects it back into your sleeping bag, adding up to five degrees of additional warmth without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation.
- Therm-a-Rest® women’s sleeping bags are designed to follow the contours of your body, with extra volume in the hips and proportionately less in the shoulders, legs and length.
- EraLoft™ is a proprietary blend of three synthetic fibers that provides superior warmth, loft and durability. Short, soft fibers trap warmth, long fibers create loft and medium-length fibers provide structure and water resistance.
- Cold feet? No problem. Just slide them into this cozy, insulated oasis found in the footbox of every Therm-a-Rest women’s sleeping bag.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.