NewNew for 2014: The Therm-a-Rest® Auriga 35 Degree (2C) Down Blanket is ideal for ultralight backcountry travel in mild weather, and also makes a great option for hut-to-hut traverses in any season. Delivering excellent temperature regulation and freedom of movement at just over a pound, the Auriga offers unprecedented comfort in minimalist situations.
- Sleep Securely: Blanket Construction offers freedom of movement and easy temperature regulation.
- Sleep Warm: Draft tubes and elasticized foot box create a seal around your mattress that keeps drafts at bay.
- Versatile: Included Loop Kit and side snaps allow attachment to most mattresses, coupling with another Therm-a-Rest® blanket, or even as an extra layer over our sleeping bags to boost warmth.
- Carry Less: Ultralight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Box-Baffled Construction, 750+ Fill Down, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell And Lining, Full-Length Draft Tubes, Elasticized Footbox. Loop Kit, Compartmental Storage/Stuff Sack Included.
The celestial charioteer, Auriga is an exceptionally bright constellation that appears high in the southern sky in January and February.
- Therm-a-Rest® blankets are lighter and more packable than most conventional sleeping bags of similar ratings and offer better freedom of movement and temperature regulation in mild weather.
- Ultralight 750+ fill goose down provides optimal warmth and compressibility for the backcountry. A 30D ripstop nylon shell balances light weight and durability, and is DWR-treated for maximum water and stain resistance.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.