New for 2013! The backcountry can be a demanding place whether it's summer, spring or fall – late snowstorms and early frosts often come unexpectedly. These conditions require a sleeping bag that is warm down to 20F (-7C) and light enough to go the distance on the trail. The award-winning, down-filled Antares sleeping bag offers ultralight performance without sacrificing the warmth and comfort you need. The result is a restful night of sleep, and another great day on the trail.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for lightweight warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
- Carry Less: Ultralight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Antares is a supergiant star in the Milky Way noted for its visibility in the night sky.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress and eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots. SynergyLink Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Antares features three-dimensional baffled insulation on the top, sewn-through down insulation on the sides, and a fabric-only bottom designed to partner with your mattress. 70% of insulation is placed in the top of the bag, 30% is placed in the sides, and the bottom is not insulated.
- Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are designed with extra room in the torso to allow your shoulders, elbows and hips to move freely. At the head and foot the fit is closer, keeping you warm while decreasing overall weight.
- Lightweight 750+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance and durable water-repellant (DWR) protection.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.