UpdatedUpdated for 2014! A three-season sleeping bag should handle it all – from late-season snowstorms to early frosts. The award-winning, Antares down sleeping bag delivers that performance in an ultralight package without sacrificing the warmth and comfort you need for a great night’s rest. Additional box-baffling now holds more loft and eliminates drafts, resulting in a new temperature rating of 15F (-9C). The change didn’t add any weight though, keeping the Antares a lightweight sleeping bag that can go the distance on the trail.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for lightweight warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
- Carry Less: Ultralight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Antares is a supergiant star in the Milky Way noted for its visibility in the night sky.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Antares features box-baffled insulation on the top and sides to trap rising heat, and a fabric-only bottom. This Zoned Insulation works with your mattress to provide maximum insulation, while eliminating extra fill that is typically compressed, adding little insulation value.
- Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are designed with extra room in the torso to allow your shoulders, elbows and hips to move freely. At the head and foot the fit is closer, keeping you warm while decreasing overall weight.
- Lightweight 750+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance and durable water-repellant (DWR) protection.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.