- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for efficient warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort design gives you room to move where you need it, without creating too much space to heat efficiently.
- Carry Less: Lightweight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Altair is the twelfth brightest star in the night sky, and is used in celestial navigation.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Altair features box-baffled insulation on the top and sides to trap rising heat, with sewn-through insulation on the bottom to reduce drafts in extreme cold. This Zoned Insulation works with your mattress to provide maximum insulation, while eliminating extra fill that is typically compressed, adding little insulation value.
- Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are designed with extra room in the torso to allow your shoulders, elbows and hips to move freely. At the head and foot the fit is closer, keeping you warm while decreasing overall weight.
- Lightweight 750+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance and durable water-repellant (DWR) protection.