Updated for 2013! The Alpine Blanket is a favorite of backpackers and thru-hikers who appreciate minimalist performance. Unique construction and ultralight down insulation make it a lighter, more packable alternative than most conventional sleeping bags. The full blanket shape offers more comfort, versatility and freedom of movement, allowing you to roll, stretch and move across the entire span of your mattress. The Alpine Blanket integrates seamlessly with your mattress and an elasticized foot box and loop kit seal out drafts in temperatures down to 35F (2C).
- Sleep Securely: Blanket Construction offers free movement and temperature regulation.
- Sleep Warm: Insulated Baffles and an elasticized foot box create a seal around your mattress that keeps drafts at bay.
- Versatile: Included Loop Kit allows a wide range of attachment options.
- Carry Less: Lightweight, highly compressible 700-fill goose down insulation.
The Alpine is inspired by ultralight traverses over heather slopes and rolling ridgelines.
- Therm-a-Rest blankets are lighter and more packable than most conventional sleeping bags, and offer better freedom of movement and temperature regulation in summer weather.
- Baffles run down the sides of the blanket, creating a seal around your mattress. The elasticized foot box wraps around the end of your mat, trapping warmth and providing room to move.
- Therm-a-Rest blankets attach directly to almost any mattress with the included Loop Kit.
- Lightweight 700+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance and durable water-repellant (DWR) protection.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.