NewNew for 2014: Whether you find yourself on multi-night ski tours, winter climbs and snowshoe trips, or just want the added warmth and security of a 0 F (- 18 C)-degree bag for spring and fall backpacks, the highly compressible 750+ fill down of the lightweight Adara women’s sleeping bag is for you. Our unique ThermaCapture lining allows the bag to warm-up fast and the patent-pending Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer will be your best friend at the end of a long cold day in the hills.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, and ThermaCapture Technology amplifies warmth without added weight or bulk.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
- Carry Less: Ultralight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
ThermaCapture™ Radiant Heat Technology, Sculptured Hood w/ Draft Collar, Snag-Free Zipper w/ Full-length Draft Tube, Stash Pocket, Trapezoidal Footbox with Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer, Compartmental Storage/Stuff Sack included.
Once much closer to the sun than it is now, Adara was the brightest star in the sky. No other star since has been as bright, and it won’t be surpassed for at least another 5 million years.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress. They eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots, yet still allow the head and foot to rotate freely and follow you just as they should. SynergyLink™ Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Adara™ sleeping bag features concentrated, box-baffled down on the top and foot area to capture rising heat. A small amount of insulation in the bottom of the bag saves weight and prevents drafts, while your mattress provides full insulation from the ground.
- This unique reflective lining captures your body’s radiant heat and reflects it back into your sleeping bag, adding up to five degrees of additional warmth without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation.
- Therm-a-Rest women’s sleeping bags are designed to follow the contours of your body, with extra volume in the hips and proportionately less in the shoulders, legs and length.
- Ultralight 750+ fill goose down provides optimal warmth and compressibility for the backcountry. A 30D ripstop nylon shell balances light weight and durability, and is DWR-treated for maximum water and stain resistance.
- Cold feet? No problem. Just slide them into this cozy, insulated oasis found in the footbox of every Therm-a-Rest women’s sleeping bag.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.