UpdatedUpdated for 2014: Like the unisex Trail Lite mattress, the Women’s version offers an outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and value making it one of the best all-around camping mattresses available. Specifically for women and cold sleepers, fewer die-cuts in the hip, torso and foot areas add critical warmth and support. Die-cut foam reduces weight and bulk while self-inflation adds convenience you’ll appreciate at the end of the day. A new, straighter torso increases the sleep area and makes for better, gap-free mating of other rectangular mattresses. Includes stuff sack.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Versatile: Light enough for backpacking, yet comfortable and durable enough for car camping.
- Warm: Added warmth specifically for women and cold sleepers.
- Ease-of-Use: Self-inflating die-cut foams roll up small for easy packing.
- Lasting Comfort: Time-tested design offers the straightforward comfort and performance you need for a great night’s rest.
- Used to reduce weight and increase packability, our die-cut patterns are tailored to target warmth and support where it’s needed most.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Color||Clover Print||Clover Print|
|Weight||1 lbs 12 oz / 800 g||1 lbs 14 oz / 860 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm|
|Length||66 in / 168 cm||72 in / 183 cm|
|Thickness||1.5 in / 3.8 cm||1.5 in / 3.8 cm|
|Packed dimension||11 x 6.1 / 28 x 15||11 x 6.1 / 28 x 15|
|Volume||2080 cu. in||2160 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||75d Polyester Print||75d Polyester Print|
|Bottom fabric type||75d Polyester||75d Polyester|
|1||Die Cut Urethane Foam||Die Cut Urethane Foam|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials|
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials
Women's Trail Lite Instructions