UpdatedUpdated for 2014! If comfort and ease-of-use are top priorities in your backpacking mattress, the Trail Pro self-inflating mattress should be at the head of your list. Our warmest and most comfortable self-inflating mat that’s still trail-friendly, the Trail Pro gets even better this season with our most advanced, vacuum-poured foam, saving you weight and space in your pack without any sacrifice in comfort. In fact, we even added some by straightening the edges in the torso area to increase sleep surface and offer better gap-free mating of mattresses. Stuff sack included.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Added Warmth: Diagonal-cut foam increases warmth without adding weight.
- Superior Comfort: Two inches (5 cm) of supportive loft, plus a semi-rectangular shape that offers gapless coupling of mattresses.
- Light Weight: Our proprietary, vacuum-poured foam keeps weight to a minimum while delivering exceptional packability.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- Our patent-pending diagonal-cut foam traps up to 25% more heat than standard, vertically-cut channels by slowing the exchange of warm and cold air beneath you.
- This proprietary foam is allowed to expand in a vacuum, assuring the most uniform, high-loft and compressible foam possible. The result is foam that’s warmer, lighter and more compressible than another of equal thickness.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Weight||1 lbs 14 oz / 860 g||2 lbs 8 oz / 1.12 k|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2 in / 5 cm||2 in / 5 cm|
|Packed dimension||11 x 6.6 / 28 x 17||13 x 6.7 / 33 x 18|
|Volume||3024 cu. in||3850 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||75d Polyester||75d Polyester|
|Bottom fabric type||75d Polyester||75d Polyester|
|1||Diagonal Punched Urethane Foam||Diagonal Punched Urethane Foam|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials|
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials