UpdatedUpdated for 2014: The Trail Lite self-inflating mattress offers an outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and value making it one of the best all-around camping mattresses available. Die-cut foam reduces weight and bulk while self-inflation adds convenience you’ll appreciate at the end of the day. The 2014 update features a new, straighter torso that increases sleep area and makes for better, gap-free mating of other rectangular mattresses. Includes stuff sack.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Versatile: Light enough for backpacking, yet comfortable and durable enough for car camping.
- Ease-of-Use: Ample warmth for extended, three-season use.
- Packs Small: Self-inflating die-cut foams roll up small for easy packing.
- Lasting Comfort: Time-tested design offers the straightforward comfort and performance you need for a great night’s rest.
- Used to reduce weight and increase packability, our die-cut patterns are tailored to target warmth and support where it’s needed most.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Weight||1 lbs 12 oz / 800 g||2 lbs 7 oz / 1.11 k|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||1.5 in / 3.8 cm||1.5 in / 3.8 cm|
|Packed dimension||11 x 6.1 / 28 x 15||13 x 6.2 / 33 x 16|
|Volume||2160 cu. in||2888 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||75d Polyester||75d Polyester|
|Bottom fabric type||75d Polyester||75d Polyester|
|1||Die Cut Urethane Foam||Die Cut Urethane Foam|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials|
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials