Updated for 2014Now 50% Warmer!The all-new NeoAir Trekker air mattress now features our reflective ThermaCapture Radiant Heat Technology, doubling the warmth of the mattress, and pushing its comfort range well into spring and fall backpacking trips. You’ll also appreciate a weight-savings of 2 oz., thanks to some lighter fabrics – not exactly what you’d expect from something that just got 50% warmer! Stuff sack and repair kit included.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Superior Comfort: Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix construction creates over 100 insulating cells that equalize air distribution for unmatched stability.
- Efficient Warmth: Patent-pending ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat, and over one hundred insulating cells minimize convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Compact and Light: Manual inflation, advanced materials and fiberless insulation assure the lightest and most compact mattress possible.
- Lasting Performance: Rugged, 75D polyester bottom and supple, 50D top assure maximum versatility with the durability and comfort to handle a wide range of uses.
- Patent-pending reflective layers inside NeoAir mattresses reflect radiant heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- This patent-pending construction combines two layers of triangular baffles to create over a hundred insulating cells, slowing convective heat loss and delivering unrivaled stability for maximum comfort.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Weight||15 oz / 420 g||1 lbs 1 oz / 480 g||1 lbs 7 oz / 660 g|
|Width||25 in / 63 cm||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||47 in / 119 cm||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||11 x 3.7 / 28 x 9||9 x 4.5 / 23 x 11||11 x 4.8 / 28 x 12|
|Volume||2938 cu. in||3780 cu. in||4183 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||50d Polyester||50d Polyester||50d Polyester|
|Bottom fabric type||70d Nylon||70d Nylon||70d Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials|
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials
NeoAir® Trekker Instructions