Updated for 2014: Updated for 2014: Lightweight, durable and extremely warm, the NeoAir All Season mattress is the ultimate solution to year-round backcountry comfort. Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix technology creates over 100 insulating cells and multiple ThermaCapture layers capture radiant heat, resulting in an incredibly high R-value without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation. Durable fabrics and construction give the All Season mattress the strength to stand up to rugged conditions throughout the year, and the ultralight 2.3 oz. Mini Pump – a $40 value – will have you enjoying NeoAir comfort in mere minutes. Stuffsack, NeoAir Mini Pump and repair kit included. Mini Pump batteries (2 AAA) not included.
- Year-Round Warmth: Patent-pending construction uses multiple layers of reflective ThermaCapture technology to trap radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss – all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Light and Compact: NeoAir technology allows the All Season mattress to be lighter and more packable than mattresses filled with conventional insulation.
- Extra Comfort: Stable construction and 2.5-inch thickness offer greater comfort for a full night of sleep.
- Lasting Performance: The All Season mattress can be inflated directly without the worry of exhaled moisture wetting insulation and decreasing performance.
Mini Pump made in China
- Patent-pending reflective layers inside NeoAir mattresses reflect radiant heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- This patent-pending construction combines two layers of triangular baffles to create over a hundred insulating cells, slowing convective heat loss and delivering unrivaled stability for maximum comfort.
Made in USA
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.