Updated for 2014: Updated for 2014: Lightweight, durable and extremely warm, the NeoAir All Season mattress is the ultimate solution to year-round backcountry comfort. Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix technology creates over 100 insulating cells and multiple ThermaCapture layers capture radiant heat, resulting in an incredibly high R-value without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation. Durable fabrics and construction give the All Season mattress the strength to stand up to rugged conditions throughout the year, and the ultralight 2.3 oz. Mini Pump – a $40 value – will have you enjoying NeoAir comfort in mere minutes. Stuffsack, NeoAir Mini Pump and repair kit included. Mini Pump batteries (2 AAA) not included.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Year-Round Warmth: Patent-pending construction uses multiple layers of reflective ThermaCapture technology to trap radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss – all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Light and Compact: NeoAir technology allows the All Season mattress to be lighter and more packable than mattresses filled with conventional insulation.
- Extra Comfort: Stable construction and 2.5-inch thickness offer greater comfort for a full night of sleep.
- Lasting Performance: The All Season mattress can be inflated directly without the worry of exhaled moisture wetting insulation and decreasing performance.
Mini Pump made in China
- Patent-pending reflective layers inside NeoAir mattresses reflect radiant heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- This patent-pending construction combines two layers of triangular baffles to create over a hundred insulating cells, slowing convective heat loss and delivering unrivaled stability for maximum comfort.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Weight||1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g||1 lbs 3 oz / 540 g||1 lbs 9 oz / 710 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||66 in / 168 cm||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||9 x 4.75 / 22 x 12||9 x 4.75 / 22 x 12||11 x 4.8 / 28 x 12|
|Volume||3465 cu. in||3780 cu. in||4813 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||75d Polyester Diamond Ripstop||75d Polyester Diamond Ripstop||75d Polyester Diamond Ripstop|
|Bottom fabric type||70d Nylon||70d Nylon||70d Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials|
The NeoAir All Season mattress is one of only 9 products chosen for the first-ever Editors’ Choice Snow Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2011, given to cold-weather season products in recognition of outstanding innovation in design, materials and performance.
Selected as the best innovation in the sleeping category by an independent jury of eleven mountain experts in 2011. It "amazed the jury" with its warmth, stability and comfort while maintaining durability, lightweight and small transport volume.
The NeoAir sleeping mattress and technology was awarded the American Alpine Institute’s Guide’s Choice seal in 2009 after extensive field testing. The seal recognizes products that are outstanding in their class and distinguished by their design and workmanship.
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials
NeoAir® All Season Instructions