The Z-Lite mattresses are our lightest, most compact closed-cell mattresses. Both options feature a compact accordion-style shape the heat-trapping dimples, and The Z-Lite SOL adds our reflective ThermaCapture coating that reflects radiant heat, increasing overall warmth by nearly 20%. The proprietary foams are softer on top for extra comfort and denser on the bottom for extra durability. Wherever you’re headed, a Z Lite mattress is the right choice for ultralight warmth, durability and comfort.
- Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture surface reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 20% (Z Lite SOL only).
- Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
- Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
- Patent-pending reflective layer reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without added bulk, weight.
- Peaks and valleys work together to add support while trapping heat and nest inside one another, to save space when packed.
Made in USA
View our Mattress Comparison Chart
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Color||Limon / Silver||Limon / Silver, Coyote|
|Weight||10 oz / 290 g||14 oz / 410 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm|
|Length||51 in / 130 cm||72 in / 183 cm|
|Thickness||.75 in / 2 cm||.75 in / 2 cm|
|Packed dimension||20 x 4 x 5.5 / 51 x 10 x 14||20 x 5 x 5.5 / 51 x 13 x 14|
|Foam type||Molded closed cell||Molded closed cell|
|Fill material||Crosslinked Polyethylene||Crosslinked Polyethylene|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA|
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.