The XTherm air mattress delivers, by far, the greatest warmth-to-weight ratio available in any air mattress, allowing you to go lighter than ever in winter conditions. Patent-pending ThermaCapture Radiant Heat Technology gives the XTherm air mattress true four-season warmth without the weight or bulk usually found in a winter-worthy mattress. The result is a mattress that weighs less than a pound, takes up about the same space as your water bottle, and provides serious comfort in extremely cold conditions. Pump sack and repair kit included.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Unmatched Warm-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Highly Packable: Free of bulky, conventional insulating materials, the XTherm mattress packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle.
- Ultralight: Advanced materials and a tapered design reduce weight without compromising warmth.
- Patent-pending reflective layers inside NeoAir mattresses reflect radiant heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- This patent-pending construction combines two layers of triangular baffles to create over a hundred insulating cells, slowing convective heat loss and delivering unrivaled stability for maximum comfort.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Color||Reflex Gray||Reflex Gray||Reflex Gray||Reflex Gray|
|Weight||11 oz / 310 g||14 oz / 410 g||15 oz / 430 g||1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm|
|Length||47 in / 119 cm||66 in / 168 cm||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm||2.5 in / 6.3 cm|
|Packed dimension||9 x 3.3 / 23x 9||9 x 4.0 / 23 x 10||9 x 4.0 / 23 x 10||11 x 4.5 / 28 x 11|
|Top fabric type||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon||30d High Tenacity Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||70d Nylon Soft Grip||70d Nylon Soft Grip||70d Nylon Soft Grip||70d Nylon Soft Grip|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts|
Winner of the a GOLD OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2011, the NeoAir XTherm mattress was selected for its “ultra-effective” warmth and for being “extremely lightweight and beautifully designed at the same time.” The only mattress to chosen for a GOLD award from a pool of 301 product submissions, the jury called it “Absolutely perfect!”
Winner of a 2013 Editor's Choice award from the German magazine Outdoor, the NeoAir XTherm mattress was recognized for it's light weight, packability and perfect insulation for 4-season warmth.
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts
NeoAir® XTherm™ Instructions