The NeoAir Dream mattress system is designed for basecamp luxury but with the versatility of a small packed size and weight for easy transport. It combines the comfort of a plush, contour-hugging pillow-top cover with our award-wining NeoAir mattress technology to offer excellent next-to-skin comfort, all-season warmth and a total of four inches (10 cm) of stable and supportive loft. The three-inch NeoAir mattress core can be removed for use on its own for lighter weight excursions. Pump sack and repair kit included.
- Luxury Comfort: Contour-hugging, open-cell foam pillow top with soft fleece cover and NeoAir mattress create four inches (10 cm) of luxury comfort.
- NeoAir Advantage: Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix construction with ThermaCapture technology provides unmatched comfort, stability and warmth in a compact size.
- Modular: Removable cover is machine-washable; inner NeoAir mattress can be used separately.
- Pump Sack: Convenient stuff sack doubles as a pump for inflating the mattress.
- This patent-pending construction combines two layers of triangular baffles to create over a hundred insulating cells, slowing convective heat loss and delivering unrivaled stability for maximum comfort.
- Patent-pending reflective layers inside NeoAir mattresses reflect radiant heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.