One of the thickest air mattresses on the market and the most durable, puncture-resistant NeoAir mattress yet, the NeoAir Camper offers 3 inches (7.6 cm) of soft, cushioning support. Its internal Triangular Core Matrix structure contours to your body and provides unmatched stability and warmth without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation. Perfect for trips that demand the most reliable and comfortable sleep support, the Camper remains lighter and more packable than most mattresses you’ll find in camp. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- Thick & Supportive: NeoAir construction offers 3 inches (7.6 cm) of stable support – perfect for side sleepers and comfort seekers.
- Advanced Materials: Woven fabrics and stretch materials create a soft mattress that cradles your body.
- Durable: Tough, 75-d polyester bottom and rugged construction deliver the most reliable long-term performance.
- Compact: Low-bulk construction allows the Camper to compress down to a surprisingly small packed size.
- This patent-pending construction combines two layers of triangular baffles to create over a hundred insulating cells, slowing convective heat loss and delivering unrivaled stability for maximum comfort.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Color||Ink Blue||Ink Blue||Ink Blue|
|Weight||1 lbs 8 oz / 680 g||1 lbs 14 oz / 850 g||2 lbs 4 oz / 1.02 k|
|Width||20 in / 51 cm||25 in / 63 cm||30 in / 76 cm|
|Length||72 in / 183 cm||77 in / 196 cm||77 in / 196 cm|
|Thickness||3 in / 7.6 cm||3 in / 7.6 cm||3 in / 7.6 cm|
|Packed dimension||4 X 12 / 10 X 30||4 x 15 / 10 x 38||4 X 17.5 / 10 X 44|
|Volume||4320 cu. in||5775 cu. in||6930 cu. in|
|Top fabric type||75d Polyester Ribbed||75d Polyester Ribbed||75d Polyester Ribbed|
|Bottom fabric type||75d Polyester||75d Polyester||75d Polyester|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts||Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts|
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Parts
NeoAir® Camper Instructions