GravityWorks 4L Water Filter
The reviews keep coming and one thing is clear, the GravityWorks™ system is changing how people filter water. Delivering four liters of filtered water is just 2.5 minutes with no pumping, there’s simply no easier or faster way to get safe water away from home. Ideal for bigger groups, the system’s eight-liter capacity eliminates both the worry and hassle of keeping plenty of water around for anything you need.
GravityWorks 4.0L Filter System - $119.95 (USD)
30% off all Platypus
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.
- • Fast! Filters four liters in 2.5 minutes.
- • Weighs just 10.75 oz. (305 g)
- • 8L capacity lets you easily transport and store water for groups.
- • Backflushes in four seconds, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts or tools required.
- • Platy™ zip opening collects water easily–even in challenging situations.
- • Clean storage reservoir with shutoff clamp makes dispensing water a breeze.
- • Create a custom system to meet your personal needs using our wide range of accessories.
- • Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
View specs in printer-friendly format
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against chemicals/toxins||No|
|Effective against viruses||No|
|Weight||11.5 oz / 326 g|
|Width||3.25 in / 8 cm|
|Length||9.5 in / 24 cm|
|Filter media||Hollow Fiber|
|Filter pore size||0.2 microns|
|Flow (L/min)||1.75 liters per min|
|Cartridge life||1500 liters|
|Water Bottle Adapter||No|
|Cartridge replacement indicator||No|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of US and imported parts|
Made in USA of US and imported parts
GravityWorks 4L Water Filter Instructions