We couldn’t make filtering water with the GravityWorks System any easier, so we made it smaller and lighter. The GravityWorks 2.0L system holds up to four liters (depending on configuration), is light weight and packs small, making it ideal for 1-4 people in the backcountry. Two kits and a range of accessories allow both filtering and backflushing with whatever you like to drink from, plus these great benefits:
- Easy, Pump-free filtering
- Fast! 1.5-liters per minute
- Weighs as little as 7.2 oz. (203 g)
- Backflushes in four seconds in any configuration you choose, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts.
- Proprietary Platy™ zip opening makes collecting water easy.
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera
GravityWorks™ 2.0L - Complete Kit
Includes a 2L Platy™ Bottle to collect water as a complete system, or create your own, using your own bottle or reservoir.
Weight: 9.5 oz. - 7.0 oz. (269g-198g) (Depends on configuration. Includes stuff sack.)
GravityWorks™ 2.0L - Bottle Kit
Create your own system using your own bottle or reservoir.
Option #1: Direct-to-Bottle
Universal Bottle Adapter that connects with a wide range of hard bottles, including Platy Bottles and most from MSR®, Nalgene®, Kleen Kanteen®, Camelbak® and many more.
- Option #2: Direct-to-Reservoir
Use just the center portion of the Universal Bottle Adapter and connect directly to most hydration shutoff valves and tubing without removing them from your pack.
Weight: 9.5 oz. - 7.2 oz. (269g-203g) (Depends on configuration. Includes stuff sack.)
Made in USA of US and imported parts