Go ultralight on backpacking, trekking and summer-mountaineering adventures with MSR® Swift™ 3 Trekking Poles. Engineered for those who travel fast or take on technical terrain, these compact, three-section poles are made of ultralight and strong 7,000-series aluminum. Their streamlined design is built around our low-profile SureLock™ Adjustment System, which replaces unreliable friction-based locks with an easy-to-adjust, positive-locking mechanism. Ventilated straps and ergonomic foam grips ensure comfort.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Streamlined Construction: Manually operated SureLock™ System for those seeking a minimalist design and light-and-fast performance.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Foam Comfort Grip: Ultralight, ergonomic design fits a broad range of hand sizes, and ventilated strap provides breathability in summer weather.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole minimizes swing weight.
- Compression Tip: Absorbs the impact of hard dirt and rock in a lightweight design.