For mountaineering, backpacking and trekking, poles that are strong, lightweight and easily adjusted are critical. The genius behind MSR’s TR-3 Trekking Poles starts with our innovative Trigger Release mechanism, which allows for on-the-fly length adjustment, letting you quickly and easily respond to changing terrain on ascents, descents and sidehill traverses. Our SureLock™ System delivers the confidence of zero-slip performance, and a three-section shaft offers ultimate packability.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain.
- SureLock System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction.
- Ergonomic Grip: Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for a uniquely effortless swing.
Made in China
Please choose a product from the dropdown list above to view authorized online dealers.